- The Five Gyres (Source 2, 9, 10)
- Top Ten Marine Debris Items (Source 3)
- International Coastal Cleanup—25 Years of Debris Collected (Source 4)
- The Great Pacific Garbage Patch (Source 8)
- Plastics Breakdown (Source 5, 6)
with a Softer Footprint
Choose to Be
Over 500,000,000 plastic straws are produced every day. Unfortunately,
a vast majority of these straws end up in our oceans, contributing to
millions of tons of trash and over 1,000,000 seabirds and
100,000 marine mammals ingesting plastic.
It’s time to say “no” to plastic straws.
Committed to the preservation and protection
of the environment in each of our
‘beautiful places on earth’
© Copyright 2006 - 2013
Xanterra Parks & Resorts, Inc.